FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS
FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Formal Workplace Inspections course provides the tools and knowledge needed to conduct an efficient workplace inspection.
FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS FUNDAMENTALS TEST
Testing conducted in this online Formal Workplace Inspections course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved on the final exam in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Supplemental materials for this course can be accessed online.
FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS COURSE DURATION
Approximately 2 hours
FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS COURSE COST
FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
1. What hazards and safety inspections are
2. The frequency with which inspections should occur
3. Steps for pre-planning an inspection
4. Hazards to look for and guidelines to follow during an inspection
5. Helpful strategies for completing an inspection report
6. Corrective actions that can be taken to deal with hazards
7. Techniques for submitting and presenting recommendations following an inspection
8. Follow-up and monitoring activities that must occur after an inspection
Our significant number of programs should ensure that you will discover the right one for you or your staff. Whether you are searching for somebody to come teach at your place of work or would prefer to train at our facility, we can accomodate all your requests. Every course can be tailored to your equipment and workplace.